BOOTLEGGERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boot Headquarters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bootlegger Contract Killers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hippocleides
Home Secretary
Hippocleides

Bootlegger Contract Killers Empty
PostSubject: Bootlegger Contract Killers   Bootlegger Contract Killers EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 8:12 pm

Do you need somebody dead? Well this is your lucky day because the Bootleggers have a passion for killing things. Here is a list of services you will recieve for contracting one of our many Boot assassins:

• Troops and fleets completely destroyed
  • Resources reduced by 50% or more
  • Gold reduced by 50% or more
  • 48 hour blockade rendering your enemy helpless for 2 days
Pricing is determined by the target's military score and is as follows:

Military Score Price or Resource
100k 100k
200k 200k
300k 300k

Targets above 300k military score are negotiable. For more information reply to this post and leave your ingame name. We will contact you within 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
https://bootleggers.darkbb.com
paraclie

PostSubject: taking on a top 20 military score player   Bootlegger Contract Killers EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 7:24 pm

Are U willing to take on a real challenge??

What about a person who's military score is almost 1,200,000?

this guy has attacked my member over 30 times and we are helpless to take him on, I am the most powerful member of this alliance and I only have 450,000 points

please contact paraclies

payment is not an issue if the leader ok's this hiring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Taking care of one player   Bootlegger Contract Killers EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:00 am

I'm at 40:28 with the guy just for no apparent reason attacking my town. Anyway, he/she won't response to the message. Same thing for his alliance also, no one response. Her/His military score is around 8000 points. With the town named "Poo Bha". My player name is "Darling". Message me in game if you can help and the price for this. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bootlegger Contract Killers   Bootlegger Contract Killers Empty

Back to top Go down

Bootlegger Contract Killers
Page 1 of 1